New Mailing-Lists

>From the we-are-everywhere department:

Debian proudly presents:

     F I V E   N E W   L I S T S   C R E A T E D

     List: debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org

           This mailing list is designed to help coordinate the
	   maintenance of the teTeX packages and related software in
	   the Debian system.  It will not provide user support; for
	   that, please use debian-user or one of the general TeX
	   mailing lists or newsgroups.

     List: debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org

           This list is for the discussion related to debian packaging
	   of ocaml (http://pauillac.inria.fr/caml/) programs and
	   libraries.

     List: debian-parisc@lists.debian.org

           Discussions on the PA-RISC port of Debian GNU/Linux.

     List: debian-s390@lists.debian.org

           Discussions on the IBM S/390 port of Debian GNU/Linux.

     List: debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org

           Discussion forum for the translators of Debian-specific
	   packages and documentation to the Dutch language.

All lists will be archived at regular places on www.debian.org.
Subscription is open as usual and they're not moderated.

We proudly welcome the good-fellow porters for Debian on HP PA-RISC
and on IBM S/390.

Regards,

	Joey
	Debian Listmaster

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."