Spacefun Plymouth theme

Hi,

I've built a Plymouth theme for the wonderful Space Fun series.
The scenery is mostly a reproduction of the splashy SVG found in the SVN, and
the theme uses Plymouth scripting.

It has totally essential features like being ratio-proof, random stars
distribution (per screen resolution), earth glow on root file-system mount or
rocket animations for boot and shutdown. :-)
And almost as useful capabilities like passphrase input and messages scrolling
display.

This was all inspired by the excellent blog series on Plymouth scripting by
Charlie Brej [1], and of course Space Fun being inspiring all by itself.

To install it, you need to:
- copy the "spacefun" theme folder [2] into "/usr/share/plymouth/themes/";
- run "plymouth-set-default-theme spacefun" (this essentially sets
Theme=spacefun into /etc/plymouth/plymouthd.conf);
- rebuild the initrd.
You'll also need to add "splash" to your kernel boot line.

A KMS-enabled system and plymouth-themes-script are required for this to work.
It should then essentially work, the vast majority of the job being done by
Plymouth itself. But if you care to test and find any problem, please let me
know.

I'm not sure what would be the correct way get this into squeeze or if this is
even possible, so if you'd like to make it happen, tell me what needs to be
done next!

[1] http://brej.org/blog/?cat=16
[2] git://git.thetys-retz.net/plymouth-spacefun

Cheers,
--
Aurélien