Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

Hey debian-desktop list,

so here we are, we have four themes submitted to the Squeeze artwork
contest (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze):

* Nightly: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Nightly
* SpaceFun: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun
* Ciel: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/debian-ciel (with a
discreet variant)
* Lisp Machine: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine
(with multiple colors)

The four of them should be included in debian-desktop package
(wallpaper, gdm/slim/kdm themes, splash screen), but one should be
selected to be the default Squeeze artwork.

If you think one theme is the best for Squeeze, please reply here,
giving your candidate (and maybe a second, though ordering is a bit
harder) and few words about why you think it should be the default
Squeeze artwork. In case there are multiple variants, please tell us
which one you prefer too.

Sunday evening (at 23:59 UTC, something like that) we'll see what that
are the results, and start working on the packaging itself.

Note that all the themes don't have the same set of artwork, some of
them have wallpapers, some login screen themes, some CD themes. In case
the theme isn't complete, it'd be nice to have some help preparing the
missing bits using the existing artwork.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis