Re: Theme Proposal for Squeeze "Lisp Machine"

2010/11/2 Ulrich Hansen <uhansen@mainz-online.de>:

> A few days ago I submitted the proposal "Lisp machine" for the Squeeze
> Artwork Contest. See:
> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine>

A very nice theme.

What do you think of the idea to change the colour of the wires to
form an area of subtle red/pink in the shape of a Debian swirl, warped
to make it look like it is part of the same plane as the wires and is
thus woven into the machine? That would require GIMP skills that are
beyond me but might be interesting to see.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise