Re: Theme Proposal for Squeeze "Lisp Machine"

Hi Amir, hi Roman!

Thanks for the feedback! :-)

At the moment I consider the CD label artwork ready. The only thing missing are all the different names and architectures, which will be added in time. Each DVD of the set of the eight debian DVDs will also come with a different quote at the left side of the label.

Now I start working on the CD covers. In my concept they should look similar to the labels with a graphic that extends to the backside of the cover.

@Roman
Thanks a lot for testing the wallpaper! Sorry it didn't work for you. I am now thinking about the alternatives.

You suggested nr. 2, 5 and 6. Is it coincidence that you avoided the ones with the brown color? If I redo the wallpaper to look more like the CD label artwork, brown would become the dominant color, I suppose.

Or does the Debian desktop have a typical color? Like the light blue in the Ciel theme (which looks really nice too, by the way)?

thanks a lot, regards
Ulrich