Re: Call for opinions: slogan for the Lenny release ?

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 16:56 -0700, Arthur Machlas wrote:
> I'd like to see a tip of the hat to the toy story character, in this
> case the binoculars. An example of what I mean would be:
>
> 1) See what Linux can do.
>
> 2) Free never looked so good.
>
> 3) The Linux you've been looking for.

I am against any specific reference to Linux. First of all because
Debian is not specifically a distribution based on Linux, we only happen
to be using it for our main product right now. I would suggest using
Operating System instead. 1 could be replaced with See what a real
operating system can do.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>