debian-installer artwork for Lenny

Hi!

I have seen on some messages exchanged on the -desktop mailling-list and
on the wiki [1] that people were thinking of changing the theme used by
the graphical version of the debian-installer.

I'd recommend anyone interested to read the previous discussion [2].
For a quick summary, it was agreed that the banner should have The Red
Swirl [3] and please note that changing the GTK+ engine is (again [4])
not an option at this point of the release process.

Any proposals should be submitted really soon, eventually now.  We are
going to prepare the first release candidate next week and it will be
too late after that.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkLenny
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/01/msg00107.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/01/msg00859.html
[4] See d-i RM position at that time:
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2007/01/msg00997.html

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism