Re: Debian Desktop... but which Debian on my Desktop... now?!

Am Friday 01 October 2004 14:36 schrieb Christoph Wiesen:

> Can you explain that a bit more? How would such a settings package work? I
> thought it would make most sense to include any changes to the default
> settings into the specific applications own package - so that there would
> always be this ddd/kalyxo standard be used.

Yes, I guess Christoffer meant to point out that for cases we need settings
different from the application-defaults, it is easy to just drop kde
system-default settings in.
http://www.kde.org/areas/sysadmin/config_file.php

BTW nice list Christoph I did add some below
http://wiki.debian.net/DebianDesktop a while ago also.

Regards,
Christian