Debian derivatives census: the annual Debian conference

Hi all,

If you are receiving this mail that means you are participating in the
Debian derivatives census[1] and that there is an opportunity for
greater participation within the Debian project.

This year the annual Debian conference[2] (DebConf) is to be held in
Nicaragua from July 8th to the 14th and as usual is to be preceded by a
week of collaborative development work (DebCamp) from July 1st to 7th.

DebConf is only possible with the help[3] of our generous sponsors, so
if your business or your corporate or government sponsors are able to
contribute funds, we encourage them to review the sponsorship
information[4] for this year and contact the DebConf sponsors team.

We also encourage you to send one or more developers to Nicaragua
to participate in DebConf and or DebCamp. If you plan to send your
developers, there is also the possibility of supporting the conference
financially by paying the "corporate" rate. Of course sponsorship and
donations by non-profit organisations and individuals are also most welcome.

Attendees have the opportunity to interact with Debian participants, find
out about the latest developments in Debian and work on Debian-related
projects. We also encourage your developers to participate in any
derivatives-related events that might be organised during DebConf.

Please direct any other questions you have to the derivatives list[5] or
IRC channel[6]. We strongly recommend you to join both of these.

     1. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census
     2. http://debconf12.debconf.org/
     3. http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120304
     4. http://debconf12.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml
     5. http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives
     6. irc://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise