Debian derivatives census: Symbiosis

Hi all,

Steve Kemp blogged about Symbiosis, so I'm taking this opportunity to
send a mail about Debian and Symbiosis.

http://blog.steve.org.uk/symbiosis_is_wonderful.html

Steve, Symbiosis is also part of the Debian derivatives census, would
you consider adding yourself as a second maintainer of the Symbiosis
census page?

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Symbiosis

According to the census package checker, your apt repository is not
signed using OpenPGP keys:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Symbiosis/check-package-list

In addition, lenny is now EOL, what are your plans for squeeze?

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA#oldstableeol
http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120209

I wonder if Symbiosis should be maintained it as a Debian Pure Blend
instead, with all packages and install media fully available in Debian,
it seems like there aren't too many packages to add to Debian:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Symbiosis/sources.new

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise