Re: distrowatch, debtags & Debian derivatives census question

On 30 January 2012 21:18, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Yeah, hence why I needed both the redirects and table.php parameters.
> The missing entry for tails is also from this (redirects to incognito).

The "redirects" is a very long list of all sorts of things that people
search for. I think for a few distros that don't match your list with
mine you can do a quick rename on your side.

> It doesn't look dormant to me (see the News section):

Well, that's good news, but experience taught me that just publishing
a short news update once every few months doesn't make a distro
active. What I need is a release. The last one gNewSense made was 2.5
years ago. They also failed to keep the promise that they'll have a
new version soon after Sqeeze is out.

> That would be more useful, thanks.

The file generated tomorrow should include a full list.

> One more question; what is the fourth column?

Yesterday's page hit numbers, but you won't have them in the updated file.

Ladislav