Re: transition plan for apt-listbugs onto Debian infrastructure: temporarily on merkel.debian.org, then move over to bugs.debian.org

Hi,

> > Currently they are downloaded from
> > 	http://osdn.debian.or.jp/~taru/apt-listbugs/
> > 	http://merkel.debian.org/~dancer/apt-listbugs/
> >
> > I envision something like
> >
> > http://bugs.debian.org/apt-listbugs/index.*.db
> > http://bugs.debian.org/indices/index.*.db
>
> I've dropped in
>
> RewriteRule ^/indices/(index\.db(.*\.gz)?)$ http://merkel.debian.org/~dancer/apt-listbugs/$1 [L,R]
> RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/soap.cgi http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/soap.cgi [L,R]
>
> in the apache.conf for b.d.o; I don't remember if a redirect on a POST
> will work properly, but hopefully it will. [It will take until apache
> is reloaded on spohr for it to take effect, though.]

Okay, waiting for the reload. Please inform me when it's done.

Looking at merkel access logs, at least in the first day around 700
unique-IPs accessed merkel.debian.org using apt-listbugs, resulting in
16000 HTTP GETs.

regards,
	junichi
--