Re: Regaining Access to the Control Bot

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 01:31:53PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 06:37:14PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:08:08PM +0000, Brian M. Carlson wrote:
> >
> > > Due to googling, and information from an anonymous source, I have
> > > reason to believe that I am listed in the variable @gFuckheads. Needless
> > > to say, I would like to be removed from that array if my name is present
> > > there. It is very difficult to signal to a maintainer and others that
> > > one has, for example, provided a patch, when one cannot tag the bug
> > > "patch".
> >
> > Do you have any idea what you (or someone with your name) might have done to
> > end up listed there?
>
> Maybe he should ask debian-debbugs that question; I think all the BTS
> admins read that list.
>
> Presumably, the fact of his banning was discussed there, the reason
> documented, the person who did it identified, and the circumstances
> under which the ban would be lifted described.

I have read the archives back to July (my first BTS bounce was, IIRC,
either September 4 or September 9). There was no such mention. I did not
ask on debian-debbugs because I felt it was primarily for the
development of debbugs, as opposed to problems with the actual BTS. I
felt -project was a more appropriate forum for the problem I was having.
However, it is not unreasonable to ask, so here goes:

debian-debbugs, I would like to be enlightened as to why I am no longer
able to use the control bot, if possible. I would also like to know how
or when I may regain the privilege of using control@bugs, if that is at
all possible.

--
Brian M. Carlson <sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx> 0x560553e7