Re: Regaining Access to the Control Bot

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 06:37:14PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 10:08:08PM +0000, Brian M. Carlson wrote:
>
> > Due to googling, and information from an anonymous source, I have
> > reason to believe that I am listed in the variable @gFuckheads. Needless
> > to say, I would like to be removed from that array if my name is present
> > there. It is very difficult to signal to a maintainer and others that
> > one has, for example, provided a patch, when one cannot tag the bug
> > "patch".
>
> Do you have any idea what you (or someone with your name) might have done to
> end up listed there?

Maybe he should ask debian-debbugs that question; I think all the BTS
admins read that list.

Presumably, the fact of his banning was discussed there, the reason
documented, the person who did it identified, and the circumstances
under which the ban would be lifted described.

It's kind of a shame Mr. Carlson wasn't notified of all the above,
though.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    A committee is a life form with six
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    or more legs and no brain.