bug not found. Encoding problem?

When looking at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=ppmd
thismorning (11:20AM CDT) I found that the link to bug #195016 [1] didn't
work and said ..."No bug number". Typing bugs.debian.org/195016 created a
different URL [2] which worked. What's happening here?

The bug shouldn't be in any special state as it shouldn't have been
modified since it's submition on May 28th. I beleive I've seen this issue
before, but this is the first time I actualy tried to verify it... now
that I look it seems that the encoding for the other page may have changed
the link that was submitted. Does debbugs support other encodings for it's
scripts?

I'm trying to find the encoding that didn't work and I can't... perhaps my
browser autodetected an unselectable encoding... A browser bug? Can anyone
check the logs to see what's actually being submitted?

[2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=195016

     Drew Daniels