[VAC] 10.-17. October Sardinia / Italy

Hi,

I'll be completely offline (no laptop, no internet) for one week for
holiday with my family in North of Sardinia.  Swapping keys and some
nice Italian wine would be nice if somebody is in this area (in a
traveling distance that is accepted by the rest of my family ;-)).

My packages are mostly team maintained.  The remaining ones do not
have bugs with severity higher than "normal".  Feel free to NMU any
package featuring a problem you see urgend need to fix.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de