Re: debian-cd and new packages

Hello,

Yes I think it is probably the transition from one system to another.
Because I found out that the errors in the scripts are the following:
["VARIABLE"] instead of VARIABLE
|| instead of |

Paras > the error in your line is that you have to use | instead of ||

Daniel > I don't think my problem comes from the fact that some dependencies
are satisfied on my system and not in my pool directory, because for example
for apache, it tells me that the missing dependencies are perl and mime and
I checked, they can be found in my pool directory and in my
dists/sarge/main/binary-i386/Packages file.
So I still don't know what to do. I'll have to look for the solutions
provided by Tzafrir but they seem a little bit obscure to me and I don't
fully understand, not being a Linux guru, but I'll try.

Thanks a lot once again for all your answers though.
Sent from the debian-custom forum at Nabble.com.