Re: simple-cdd 0.2.0

Hi

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 12:07:10PM -0600, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
> well, being pleased to hear about debian-oven being inspired by
> simple-cdd, i couldn't help but make a new simple-cdd release :)
>
> some of the improvements over previous versions:
>
> simple-cdd (0.2.0) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * automatically include "default" profile
>   * option to build local package repository

Great. Is it actually tested?

I set local_packages in simple-cdd.conf . And there seem to be
troubles:

* debpartial-mirror's mirror comparison still takes ages. I normally
  skip it
* checkpackages has no idea about local_packages .
* checkpackages also has some bashism in it (my shell is bash, but the
  script is /bin/sh)
* the debian-cd now barks off when creaing a disk about a syntax error
  with '(' . Could not work around it yet.

> to download simple-cdd, stick in /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://debian-np.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main

This is the copy I used. On a Sarge system.

--
Tzafrir Cohen     icq#16849755  +972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com