Re: Propose for teh Devcamp

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 20:24 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Otavio Salvador]
> > We would like to dedicate 2 or 3 hours to discuss about the tools
> > actually available for the CDD.
>
> Good idea.  We should try to compile some kind of schedule.  Unless
> someone else know more than me, I would like to talk about multilevel
> configuration and some ideas for live CDs demonstrated at the
> debian-edu gathering in Greece (using unionfs to convert a normal
> installation to a live CD).

Is there already a planned 'time' for us to work on the CDD-devcamp
during the congress (with all of the people from CDD present)?

Since I've been watching the schedule and most of the time is covered by
talks with people involved on CDD, I should ask for this.

Thanks,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the