Live CDs for CDDs

I'd like to know people's current thoughts about live CDs of CDDs.  I know
debian-nonprofit has a morphix-based live CD.  Debian Jr. has a
knoppix-based live CD (although this is not produced by debian-jr itself,
but rather by osef.org: the knoppix4kids CD).  Skolelinux has a live CD
too, although I don't recall what it is based on.  Are there any others?

What are our plans for live CDs?  I take it we want to move towards
something within Debian itself.  There is an Alioth project for Knoppix in
Debian, but there is no sign of progress there.  Does anyone want to
kick off that effort?

Thanks,
Ben
--