Re: CDD and Debconf

El Sat, May 29, 2004 at 07:05:03PM -0300, Enrico Zini va escriure:
> I've been writing down this "CDD Technical Philosophy", and I'd like to
> ask you if you agree with it before putting it into the talk:
>
>  1) Do everything with standard Debian packages, configured with Debconf
>     Preseeding (when possible)
>  2) When this fails, tweak config using cfengine, sharing the tweaks
>     with other groups
>  3) When this fails, maintain a new package in a separate apt repository

  Since now I think everybody I've talked about this agrees on your
  points (of course me too).

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69