Re: Oh well :)

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 04:53:50PM -0600, Cesar Rincon scribbled:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 15:57, Marek Habersack wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7598
> >
> > A really good reading, heh :-). Enjoy :)
>
> Wtf?
>
> I don't understand.  Is there a joke I am completely missing?  To me
> that sounds just like a hopeless ignorant speaking out of his ass...
That's exactly how I understand it. But it seemed to me quite ridiculous
that somebody might be THAT ignorant and be allowed to publish his
ramblings.

> "Comparing the state of system security and the amount of time that the
> systems have been in general use, it's clear - Windows wins
> hands-down!"  And here I am just finishing getting a customer rid from a
> rather nasty Sapphire/Slammer infestation on his db servers...
>
> So yeah, Windows security.  Right.
The question is - how (if there's any way) to educate such fools that they
should either shut up or go and learn a few things before they start writing
an article?

marek