Re: Open Source or not? (Was: Unidentified subject!)

Peter Crystal wrote:

> That is purely unfair. Stallman would win, not only is a beard a
> great piece of body armour, the man has to be tuff, he uses (and wrote)
> emacs.

Hmmm... writing something like emacs... Yep, that must be more tough
than  getting rich by buying an OS and renaming it. Agreed.

OTOH, did I say anything about that it has to be fair? Nope...
*harharhar*

Sorry, have to go and feed my penguin. :-)
Dominic
--
Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child - if you
parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender.