Re: debian-trivia

On Mit, 2003-01-08 at 22:47, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 09:07:40PM +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> > It even takes too long (considering the task of 'simply' display a list)
> > on a PII 350MHz with enough RAM. And I don't consider this an old
> > machine.
>
> Well in all fairness it would be at least four years old.

Well I'm using a PII 350 for almost four years now and it serves me
perfectly. With more computing power, all I'd do would be to run
multiple SETI@home instances, so I'm perfectly satisfied.
I'm not used to see computers which are only 117 MHz away from mine
being called in connection with "the oldest piece of hardware running
debian"......
Wierd times....

CU, Philippe
--
=(pagin@gmx.de)==============================<http://www.seeadler.net/>=
|   "Die kürzeste Verbindung zwischen zwei Menschen ist ein Lächeln"   |