Re: Stepping down from tech ctte

AJ,

Thank you *very much* for your contributions to the Technical Committee
during your term of service.

In particular, I'd like to recognize your work parsing and commenting on
some of the long-standing open bugs assigned to us.  That work was
instrumental in helped me to get the list of open issues in the hands of
the committee down to zero, if only briefly, during the Debconf held in
Edinburgh, which seemed like a significant milestone at the time!

I will look forward to your continued contributions to our discussions
as your time and interest permits.

Regards,

Bdale