Re: Technical committee chair rotation, draft resolution

Voting no, for the record.  In addition to the points raised regarding the
length of term, this resolution purports to be a "decision in advance" about
who will be elected chair at various future points, which I don't believe is
constitutionally valid.

If a resolution were proposed that was a statement of intent only, and if we
can come to some agreement again about the term length, I would vote yes.