 1)  Steve Langasek
 2)  Bdale Garbee
 3)  Andreas Barth
 4)  Raul Miller
 5)  Anthony Towns
 6)  Ian Jackson

(1) Rotating the tech ctte chair
    I vote yes

(2) Requiring an implementation of proposals

   I vote further discussion. I am concerned that this may limit limit
 the issues that the TC can hear, or limit us in solutions we consider
 (someone objected to foo, proposed a solution we like better, but has
 no patch, so we must go with the option with the patch).

(3) Advisory opinions from the chair

    I vote yes

(4) Actively seeking out issues to address

  I vote against this. There are so many powers vested
 in the ctte, and it is hard to over rule us, that it makes sense of
 the ctte to be invoked as a means of last resort. If we offer
 non-binding advice on issues we seek out on our own, it would be one
 thing -- I would like to see how this would work out before going
 along this path.

(5) Tech ctte interns

         I am abstaining.

        manoj
--
They call them "squares" because it's the most complicated shape they
can deal with.