Induction of new members to the technical committee

Hi,

        Given that some of the current members of the technical
 committee have been unavailable for a while, and others have moved on
 from an active involvement with Debian, the technical committee, in
 conjunction with the project leader, would like to appoint new
 members to bring the committee back up to strength.

        So I hereby propose that this committee recommend to the
 the Debian project leader the following individuals to be candidates
 for induction into the technical committee (as per section 6.2.2 of
 the constitution)

   o) Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>
   o) Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org>
   o) Andreas Barth <aba@debian.org>

        I would like to call for a public vote on the appointment
 (subject to acceptance) as per section 6.3.4 of the constitution.

        manoj
--
Would that my hand were as swift as my tongue. Alfieri