debian partneers Security - CHILE SUDAMERICA

Dear Gentlemen:

My name is Carlos Carrillo A., and I am CEO - FOUNDER of the company of Security of Nets and Training. BUNKER CORP.

We work almost in 100% in platform UNIX - Linux, during the 4 years that we have been in the chili market, has proven different distributions, for example, NET-HAT; SLACKWARE; SUSE; TURBOLINUX; etc, and the one that have found of better quality, has been they, for many reasons, it is for it that we would like to know if there is some parnerts program in the area of DEVELOPMENT AND SECURITY OF NETS, he/she stops this way to work under their distribution in CHILI and not to use another.
Here you this positioning CONECTIVA strongly LINUX, LINUX that this based in NET-HAT.
With they, I believe that we can position it strongly as System Sure Linux.
To us many clients ask us to take systems Windows to Linux, in this alone case we would occupy they.

BUNKER CORP. develops many own tools in the environment of Security and Productivity of nets, tools that we develop low Linux, from now on would like to work single first floor they, it stops this way to strengthen the distribution

They can visit one another in our it paginates web www.bunkerchile.net
The day April 15, we will use for the first time our new WEB, with new corporate image, hopefully we can make something on the whole

greetings

Carlos Carrillo Alvarez
CEO & FOUNDER

BUNKER S.A