Firstly, I'd like to apologise to everyone here for not stepping up to
the job of Chairman as quickly as I ought to done. From now on I'm
rearranging my schedule to ensure that I'll read and deal with
tech-ctte mail at least twice a week, which should prove a useful
So, having said that, I now want to work out what the todo-list is for
the Committee. I want us to be more visible, and to provide a better
quality of service.
I think the following meta-tasks need doing:
* We need at least a static web page giving our details
* There should be something in the Developers' Reference about us
* Eventually there should be a joint document of the Leader and the
Committee about dispute resolution
Additionally we currently have the following two bug reports assigned
* #119517: pcmcia-cs: cardinfo binary needs to move into a separate package
Package: tech-ctte,pcmcia-cs; Severity: serious; Reported by:
Branden Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Tags: moreinfo, wontfix;
163 days old.
* #97671: xutils: why is rstart.real a conffile?
Package: tech-ctte,xutils; Severity: serious; Reported by:
Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>; Tags: pending; 345 days old.
I shall do something about these later in this session.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com