Xtops.DE - Laptops and PDAs with Linux preinstalled

Press Release
-------------

   Xtops.DE - Laptops and PDAs with Linux preinstalled

   The German site Xtops now offers laptops with Debian/GNU Linux
   preinstalled. Xtops laptops are based on the award winning Debian
   GNU/Linux.

   We've enhanced Debian's open source distribution with laptop specific
   features.

   Now even laptop users new to Linux will be able to join the open
   source revolution and start running the operating system of the
   future the easy way!

        LILO boot manager
        The latest Open Source software: KDE 1.1.2, GNOME,
        XFree86 3.3.6
        Linux kernel 2.2.14 with laptop optimizations

   Xtops is located in Berlin (Germany)

   Xtops is sponsor of LiLAC - Linux with LAptop Computers, home of
   the Linux-Laptop-Guide and the Debian-Laptop-Proposal.

>> Disclaimer

  The debian-commercial postings are submitted by companies wishing to
advertise Debian related products or services.  Their content does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of the Debian project.

>> Contributing

  If you see articles, book reviews, or any other Debian related material
online, please drop <press@debian.org> a mail and let us know so that we can
post it to our mailing lists and keep our users informed.  Debian related
commercial advertisements are also welcome and are posted to the
debian-commercial mailing list.

--
Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner@debian.org
Debian Press Team                       Press:  press@debian.org