Re: firefly fonts & CJKUnifonts

於 六,2005-02-19 於 00:05 +0800,Arne Götje (高盛華) 提到:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 18:46, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 06:12:03PM +0800, Kanru Chen wrote:
> > Now that we're on topic... while still in Taiwan I sent a mail to
> > Anthony Fok <foka@debian.org> asking if he wanted to sposor Arne's
> > fonts (since he already have experience in sponsoring such fonts),
> > however he never got back to me.
>
> He got never back to me either... :) you are not alone.

Ha... he is a terrible busy guy. I always need to chase him via
ICQ/Phone several time. And we have agreed that I will chase him
for the firefly font submission in anyway while we meet in HK last
month. He ask me to resent the same email at least 5 times to alert
him. :)

Besides, I also contact another Debian Developer, Anthony Y.P. Wong
(ypwong@debian.org) who agree to help for the sponsoring. Pls free feel
to drop mail or ICQ (16993006) me if they didn't reply. I will hand to
push them in anyway I can. XDDDDD

Besides, thanks every body here. Wish we have a better chinese
environment when Sarge release! :)