Re: [閒聊]好久沒有這種雀躍感了… ^.^

I understand the feeling. I think, non-linux
user always depend on vender or the software seller
to support their system without "Any" understanding
of the software and the hardware, which is not
health. After you used to the step and routine
to find out what the problems is, linux is really
easier to use ( for me standard being follow is a
good system, because we can learn from the standard.
But without the standard... it shouldn't be called a
system... it is chaos :) ) . Plus the fact ( I'm programmer )
you can fix the bug but peeking into the code or
change it up to what you want the software do.
Hack on!
Alex

我不要當軍人