Re: 問個emacs的問題

"Tou" <toukp@macau.ctm.net> writes:

> 剛剛install了emacs 和 t-gnus 在emacs中顯示及輸入中文是沒問題,但在
> t-gnus讀信時就出問題了,只有subject可以顯示中文, 而信的中文字內容就全
> 部變成\122\334\222\324 要設定哪裡才可以把這些變回中文字?

guess you would need to install some chinese fonts ...

> 另外在xemacs的問題,先看看下圖...
> http://mfc.netfirms.com/pics/gnus_ar.jpg 各個field都移位了,因為中英
> 文都被視為一個字元.  有方法修正嗎??

(haven't seen the screenshot) but this problem bothered me for awhile,
emacs21 solves it better. (i should say once for all.) xemacs didn't
give a good handle for this problem. i don't know emacs20. but you may
want to view some screenshots i made at people.debian.org/~zw about
xemacs. (screenshot can't tell ya all about chinese processing,
though.)