Re: xdm problem

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 05:05:39PM +0000, Kyo.bbs@VOIDbbs.e-fever.org wrote:
> I have tried to Atl+Ctrl+BackSpace, but could not go back to console login
> prompt. What should I do? I guess I should recover to console login first,
> before any further configuration on XF86Config, am I right?

xdm will restart if you kill it with whatever like alt-ctrl-backspace.
There is a key like ctrl-shift-r or alt-r something to get out of xdm.
You have to read xdm's manual, I am not using xdm now. You don't have
to reboot everytime you want to config a linux station. :)

--
hashao|      凡軍之所欲擊,城之所欲攻,人之所欲殺,必先知其守將、左右、謁
hashao|      者、門者、舍人之姓名,令吾間必索知之。