Foreigners want no tone pinyin input method

zhaoway> Um, do you mean bimsphone PinYin cannot be easily tuned to 無調拼音,
zhaoway> or is it just a CIN table modification awaited? Thanks for the
zhaoway> information!

As a foreigner, I hope one day linux has a Pinyin input method like
Microsoft's that "womenkeyishuruhenchangdezichuan" [we can enter
lengthy Chinese character strings] without [optional] tone numbers,
because: 1. Us foreigners can't hear or remember tones too good anyway
sometimes.  2. it's fast!  [Also Microsoft's can remember what we
often type, like my name.]

Hi everybody.  My web page has some fun stuff about Taiwan's pinyin
road sign fight.
--
http://www.geocities.com/jidanni Tel886-4-25854780 積丹尼