Re: ????woody.

jirong> > 沒錯,這個站上的woody裡的確有XFree86-4.0.x和kde,而我在日本和美國的
jirong> > 站上沒找到.如果從www.debian.org 的軟件包上檢索的話,你也會發現它們
jirong> > 應該在unstable裡. 是不是www2.linuxforum.ne有問題? 誰能解釋一下.
jirong> >
jirong> Maybe the server is old debian.
jirong> As I remember, woody ever had Xfree86-4.0 before.

Yeah, I think there is a mix-up between testing(woody) and unstable.
It seems there is not so difference between the current woody and potato.
I don't understand the definitely definition of woody and unstable. As a
developer, should he/she work in woody or unstable environment?

Wen