Re: problem of archie

Hello wen,
On Thursday, November 30, 2000, wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:

wjenj> Hi,
wjenj> When I try to search some packages by "archie xxx", the message
wjenj> always shows me "archie failed: Timed out (dirsend). I could not
wjenj> succeed in finding any package by archie. I guess something is wrong
wjenj> in my configration of archie. I set archie.ncu.edu.tw in the file of
wjenj> /etc/archie.conf. I have tried other one but the result is the same.

hehehe, are there any archies server out that are still alive? Are you
sure the archie server is up and working? Try another server that you
are sure alive. but good luck! :)

--
Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@china.com.n.s.pam