Re: 關¤_linux的輸入法

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 03:39:05PM +0800, oacl@21cn.com wrote:
>  我想把某輸入法port到 linux上面,但不想從頭開發,就想在現有的一些中文系統上通過
> 他們的一些擴充接口來做,現在我考慮的兩個方案是xcin和chinput,請大家給給意見,哪種方案較好,哪個文檔全一些,並且哪兒能找到比較詳細的文檔

Great! xcin has very good documentation on how to add input models.
I don't know about Chinput. But since chinput has new intelligent
pinyin input module, it should not be too hard to add new models
to chinput either.

Supports both are not hard. Just seperate the backend and frontend
when you design your input module.

Ciao.