From: Anthony Fok [mailto:foka@master.debian.org]On Behalf Of Mark L Chan
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 12:49 PM
To: debian-chinese-big5@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org
Subject: Some minor corrections for CCE/JMCE

Hi, all out there;

My corrections are put here:
ftp://ftp.gnuchina.org/pub/linux/chinese/inputmothod/console/
And here is a small attachment about 46KB. Hope it's not a
spam. :)

I've modified the pinyin.cin|pinyin.map|sysphrase.txt and
modified the pkg to a better package.sh. Since CCE/JMCE are
same source, so that could affect all. Other Chinese platform
based CCE could be affected as well, such as Unicon(TLC),
HappyCon(HappyLinux),CCE in COSIXLinux/CLE/Debian...etc. Hope
this could help some. Could foka modify the package.sh for a
deb format package maker? It still needs more hack, I think. :)

BTW:I've tried wget cle-0.9p1-1.i386.iso for almost a week
from ftp://cle.linux.org.tw but till now it's only 19.xM. God my...
Is there any faster mirror? I seeked mirrors sites around
TaiWan,HongKong,MainLand and couldn't get one. :( Guys have
ask me for that a few days. Maybe they'll beat me or even eat me.

Happy hacking GNU/Linux...

Rat@2000.11.09