Uploaded samba 1.9.18p10-1 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:59:18 -0400
Binary: smbfsx samba
Distribution: stable unstable
Maintainer: Christian T. Steigies <email@example.com>
samba - A LanManager like fileserver and simple client for Unix.
smbfsx - Mount and umount commands for the smbfs and kernels > 2.1.70.
samba (1.9.18p10-1) stable unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (see /usr/doc/samba/WHATSNEW.txt for a
description of what has changed). I built a 1.9.18p9-1 but I
never released it because an obscure bug was found just a couple
of days before the official release, so the Samba Team stopped
the rollover of 1.9.18p9.
* Updated documentation (new files were added to the docs/ directory
that were not installed in /usr/doc/samba/).
* Fixed long standing bug #7695 (smb.conf's man page doesn't document
'printing=lprng') - I made a couple of changes to the man page to
include references to lprng.
* Fixes bug #24930 (samba needs to suggest psmisc?). I don't think it
is necessary to make samba suggest psmisc just because the postinst
script mentions to call killall. So, I removed all references to
"killall" in the scripts.
* Fixes bug #25999 (Samba does not by default work with unix password
sync): I added the "passwd program" and "passwd chat" parameters to
the sample smb.conf to reflect the Debian environment.
4932c47ba7d98479361b65b6687f4a87 118828 otherosfs optional smbfsx_1.9.18p10-1_m68k.deb
416ac72d1b686460b570f397e8270efe 1115200 net optional samba_1.9.18p10-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----