Dropping businesscard ISO images?!?

Hello Debian CD developers,
I've just read news [1] about the plan to drop business card CD images:

| There's a plan to drop the "business card CD images" of Debian since
| they're rarely (if ever) used and tested.

[1] http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTEzNzA

Is this true?!?

That sounds really unexpected to me, since business card ISO images
have become my preferred method of installation: they are small and
handy, easy to download without overloading mirrors (even easier than
netinst images), they do not include base system packages so that even
the base system is installed by downloading packages from mirrors [2],
they fit nicely even on older (and smaller) USB sticks, ...

I think I would miss business card ISO images, if they were dropped.

[2] this saved my day once: quite some time ago, I had to install
Debian testing on a box and a bug in a base system package prevented
the correct installation; the bug was already fixed and the fix had
just migrated to testing, but the base system included in the
nightly-generated netinst ISO image was from the day before; using the
business card ISO image worked around this issue!

P.S.: please Cc me on replies, since I am not subscribed to debian-cd:
thanks in advance!

--
 http://www.inventati.org/frx/frx-gpg-key-transition-2010.txt
 New GnuPG key, see the transition document!