Building custom Debian from CD to DVD

Hi all,

I'm actually working on a custom version of Debian for a project. I start from the debian-509-i386-CD-1.iso to build my custom version and I added some personal packages using this howto :

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CD#Create_new__Release_and_Packages_files

In this howto they use the mkisofs command to generate the image file and it works like a charm but my .iso file size is bigger than a normal CD size.

So I would like to know if I can burn it directly on a DVD or should I use another command/tool to build a new .iso file.

Thanks
Best regards

--
Nahir MOHAMED