Switching over to xorriso

Hi folks,

We've been using xorriso for a while (since before the squeeze
release, in fact) for generating some of our CDs and DVDs, as it's a
nice new alternative to mkisofs/genisoimage with useful new features
like isohybrid (the ability to use an image both for a CD and a USB
stick).

Thus far, I've just been using xorriso for i386, amd64 and m-a
i386/amd64 images to enable those new features, leaving the rest of
the architectures using genisoimage for safety.

Now that we've released squeeze and things have calmed down, I've just
switched over to xorriso for all architectures *except* powerpc (it
doesn't yet know how to do the nasty hfs hybrid crap that macs
need). I don't *expect* to see any problems with the switch, but
please let me know if anything unexpected shows up.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.