Re: nexuiz-data does not fit on a single CD

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 15:23 +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Ack. People which use computers which did not came with a DVD reader built in
> are probably not able to play nexuiz anyway as it needs a pretty fastCPU and
> graphics card to be fun :)

Well, you see, my current computer (Lenovo x200s) does not have an
optical drive at all. I had to install Debian using an usb stick. It
does have a fast enough CPU and graphics card to play nexuiz though,
mind you.

My point is that the fact that our packages are showing the age of the
media we still want to support should not be a bug.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
Debian