Re: Where are CD's or DVD's of testing (weekly builds) edition for i386??

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 12:25 +0100, Tobiasz Kowalczyk wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am kind of confused about finding iso images (or any images at all)
> of Debian Squeeze, because as far as I am concerned here:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/ I can find a lot
> of EMPTY directories. What is going on ?? The amd64 edition is on
> place but what about i386?? Somebody decided to let it loose ??

Many of the debian-installer builds were failing around the time of the
last weekly build, which presumably means many of the weekly CD/DVD
builds failed.

Debian installer seems to be OK again now so I'd expect the next weekly
CD build to succeed.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

You shall judge of a man by his foes as well as by his friends.
		-- Joseph Conrad