Re: PowerPC daily install CDs? [Was: Re: Netinst for testing?]

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 11:53:30PM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:

>> Is it possible that PowerPC CD builds have been down for over three
>> weeks and nobody noticed?
>>
>> !?!?!?!
>>
>> Rick
>
> Any idea when this will be fixed?  Just wondering...

Sorry, I'm away on vacation until next weekend so there's not much I
can do about this right now. I've just about got enough net access to
do mail from time to time...

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead