brltty: does this really need to depend on libicu?

Hi,

While working on debian-cd I noticed that the netinst image had grown from
~150MB to ~175MB since the D-I Beta2 release. Some investigation showed
that a bit over 5MB of that was due to libicu38 now being included on the
CD, which seems to be a new dependency from brltty.

Does brltty really need such a huge library for unicode support? Having
the netinst image growing by 5MB [1] is something we'd prefer to avoid.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] Most of the other 20MB growth has already been resolved.