Re: debimg 0.0.2 released - netinst in 4 seconds

On Thursday 20 March 2008, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> The second release of debimg is available now: 0.0.2

Could you write up a "quick start guide for lazy assholes" who already have
a mirror and already use debian-cd but would like to try debimg?

What configuration is needed?
Is it already possible to use e.g. custom D-I images or local debs or udebs?

Some status overview would be nice too, like: is including the installation
guide or release notes supported?

Cheers,
FJP

Disclamer: lazy asshole that I am when I already have something that works,
I've not yet looked at debimg at all.