Re: A first test report on multiarch DVD

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 10:36:02PM +0100, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
>Il giorno mar, 16/01/2007 alle 15.52 -0500, Joey Hess ha scritto:
>> Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
>[...]
>> > 1. is there anything I should do in order to start the amd64 kernel
>> > instead of the i386?
>>
>> You need to boot with install64 or something like that. It's documented
>> in the help screens, f5 or so.
>
>I checked them. The only shown options were linux, linuxgui, expert, and
>expertgui if i remember correctly. So probably I didn't check correctly.
>Anyway, the new image is ready, so I will use the new one tomorrow.

It's not as clear as it might be (due to the hacky way it's thrown in
at the moment), but at the top of f3.txt and f4.txt:

 (i386 is default; prepend amd64- to use an amd64 kernel instead)

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]